Friday, October 24, 2008

We Will Miss Our Angel!

Christina Raye Leach was loved by many many people. I created this Blogspot for EVERYONE, to help them heal from this hardship! We all had her in our hearts, some more than others. My cousin, Amanda Chaffey, was so close to her, many others were as close to her as well. But since Amanda is my cousin, i know her through Amanda, i'm doing this mostly for her best friends to heal. Anyone and Everyone can e-mail me information about her, Pictures, Stories, Memories, etc. My e-mail is mommy3sharynn@hotmail.com! If you would like to post something please just let me know. She was an amazing girl! She did many things and anyone that wants to post anything can type something up and e-mail it to me and i'll post it exactly the way you said it! She will forever be remembered in the hearts of everyone here in Willcox, Arizona!

I will be posting pictures and dance recital video's as soon as possible! :-) Thank you all for helping me make this possible for all her friends and family who will forever love her!

-Sharynn P Johnson(Judd)

1 comment:

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

I just on a lark googled my mother's name, Raye Leach and this is how I found Christina Raye Leach. What a lovely young lady she was. Interesting how a random thing will bring you to a person you never knew before. My mom's in Heaven too and I hope they've met...which is probably taking place right now as I've read these wonderful words about this remarkable young lady. God Bless.